Welcome to Fiore Massage™
My name is Rachael Elswyk an I’m a Remedial Massage Therapist with focus on Women’s wellbeing, no matter what stage of life’s journey they’re on.
With a background as a Registered Nurse (Div1) and a registered, qualified Remedial Massage Therapist, I specialise in soft tissue remedial massage with a focus on the body from a holistic perspective. Body, mind and energy as a whole being. My treatment technique is a gentler practice, working with the facia and muscles in a traditional style and I use vacuum cups, heated stones and elbows for deeper tissue work along with acupressure and moxa. I offer full body Hawaiian ili ili hot Stone treatments based on tradtional Hawaiian KaHuna healing and have recently upgraded my qualifications to Level II, including the beautiful ili ili Chakra Balance Bodywork.
During my own journey I discovered a passion for both pregnancy massage and fertility massage and pursued extensive training with Pregnancy Massage Australia, to qualify as a NurtureLife® Practitioner and with Fertility Massage UK™, to provide a specialised reproductive massage treatment I’ve termed Womb Love Bodywork.
I am also a Doula (Birth attendant) and student Lamaze Childbirth Educator. Through my interaction with pregnant women whilst specialising in pregnancy massage with Fiore Massage, I found I held a passion and drive for all things BIRTH. My aim is to support women through pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum through bodywork, education and support with compassion, professionalism and without judgement. I am here to support you and your unique birth journey. I will be offering a full-service Doula program, from pre-conception, pregnancy, labour, though to post-partum, placenta encapsulation and breastfeeding. My doula tool belt includes traditional belly binding, remedial massage and acupressure, Rock-Taping, rebozo, education and birth choice exploration, birth preferences planning, and as always, support and understanding.
It may sound like I offer a lot of different services, but they’re all just different aspects of what I do: caring for and supporting women through their life’s journey.
My clinic space, Fiore Massage is based in Warragul (3820) for all bodywork and for Doula/Placenta services, Fiore Mama is available for West Gippsland Hospital, Warragul; Casey Hospital and St John of God, Berwick; and Latrobe Regional Hospital, Traralgon. I will attend Mid-wife assisted home births in the same areas. Unfortunately I can not attend unassisted free births.
I would love to support you through your own journey, whatever your path. Feel free to contact me to discuss and learn more about any of our services and set up a free Fiore Mama consultation or a booking for any of our Fiore Massage bodywork treatments.
- Bachelor of Nursing (10+ years experience) Peri-operative Scrub, Scout, Anaesthetic and Recovery nursing.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Diploma of Pregnancy Massage NurtureLife® Pregnancy Practitioner
- ili ili Stones Practitioner (level II)
- Fertility Massage (UK) Therapist
- Specialist pregnancy bodywork workshops in Acupressure, Rebozo, and Advanced Massage techniques
- Labour Preperation Massage, Post Natal Massage – Pregnancy Massage Australia;
- Shiatsu for Birthworkers, Advanced Pregnancy Massage – Suzanne Yates/Well Mother;
- Debra Betts Accupressure For Pain Releif workshop;
- Rebozo and Womb workshop with Clare Blake – Fertility Massage Therapy UK;
- Making Space for Baby – pelvic workshop with Jenny Blyth and Fiona Hallinan;
- Spinning Babies workshop with Ginny Phang.
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor with IMIS
- Current Adult First Aid & CPR certification
- Current Paediatric First Aid and CPR certification
- Commercial Cook (CertIV) Current Working With Food certificates
- Reiki Level II/ Kineasy (Kinesiology AKA 90 hours Category B, 8 hours Cat A)
- Labour Doula, Post Natal Doula, Spiritual Midwifery – Dial A Doula
- Bachelor of Health Sciences – Complementary Medicine – (Currently Deferred)
- Lamaze Childbirth Education Trainee
- Student Childbirth Educator – Childbirth International.
- Student Placenta Encapsulator (APPA)
- DONA International (Doula) Training (November 2017) https://www.dona.org/